Tuesday 7 June 2016

Commencing six months of training


7th June 2016: I’m spending the afternoon at St George’s today meeting with Suzie Ruggles, visionary director of FCFT – Full Circle are going to be ‘hosting’ me here alongside their established team of therapists.  

This has been a long time in the planning and Suzie’s kindly arranged for me to meet a colleague and leading light in Paediatrics.  I’m keen to share some experiences from the perspective of a professional Reiki practitioner, as they could translate wonderfully to supporting many areas of ‘paeds’.   

Gabby, another of the Full Circle therapists, is going to take me up to the 2nd floor of St James’s Wing, for my first official glimpse of Ruth Myles Unit, the Haematology Ward where I’m expecting the main part of my 6 month training and mentoring to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment